Wednesday 6 May 2009

Happy Wedding Anniversary to me! (a very short blog!)


My blogging may be limited over the next week or so as I struggle to get the second Plymouth studio ready for opening, I will have lots of news on the 2nd studio and its timetable of activities very soon. On top of painting and decorating the new pole dance community site is also taking up a lot of my time I am not sure what is in the air but some of my staff have overcome their blogging drought and have finally added new posts! I have just read Rosanna's latest blog which contains some very cute pictures from her return visit to Pennywell Farm.

I can't believe that today is my 3rd wedding anniversary - how time flies! My husband and I hope to find some time to celebrate our anniversary but are both too busy at present to even think about taking time off! I wanted to post a wedding photo but cant find one at present so will post later! Instead I will leave you with a couple of pictures from the Barbican Jazz & Blues Festival:


Stay Healthy,

Sam x

1 comment:

Glamourpuss said...

Happy Anniversary!

Puss