Saturday 4 July 2009

Not enough pole time!


As a result of my busy schedule I have been neglecting my pole training regime, I hope to make up for things a little at tomorrows pole jam at Spin City in Bristol. The 3 hour session should give me the kick up the backside that I need to get back into training.

Today's blog will be a very short one despite some burning issues that I am dying to share with you! If I don't get a chance to blog before Tuesday morning then you can hear me ranting about said issues on Tuesday morning on BBC Radio Devon with the lovely Gordon Sparks at 8.15am.

Before I do sign off for today I want to send a huge GET WELL SOON to Rosanna who is currently very under the weather and will be off for at least another fortnight, we all miss her and wish her a speedy recovery.

Off to teach a group of 15 ladies for a hen party alongside Burlesque beauty Georgina Gale. I am also hoping to get to the Waterfront for an hour later to check out the Lobster Festival!

Stay Healthy,

Sam x

No comments: