Monday 9 July 2007

de-stressing.

I simply can't cope with the weather anymore! I am just about to lock up my office and fly south to the Algarve. I am sure the sunshine down there wil boost my vitamin D levels and generally give me a great sense of welllbeing. This should be great contrast to the way I feel at present -pale, pasty, surrounded by ill students (it seems that everyone is suffering from colds, viruses and general aches and pains) and a little miserable.

I have talked before about the effects of stress on the body and I feel very lucky that I am able to take a few days away from work to really de stress and unwind. I wil keep this blog short and hope to return full of inspiration for you all on fresh ways to be fit and healthy. I also hope to bring some sunshine back with me so watch the weather forecast and see the sunshine for yoursleves on Friday 13th!

Stay healthy,

Sam x

No comments: