Wednesday 5 August 2009

Pole stuff - a quick update

Well, it is only Tuesday and already the week is turning into a very interesting one, there is so much happening with both the art of dance and the pole dance community that I am struggling to balance my responsibilities. However, The flooring in my second Plymouth studio is now laid and looking lovely and the first yoga session is scheduled for Thursday 13th August, the lesson will be taught by Claire Nash who is a fabulous teacher. I will blog later about the other stuff going on in the second studio which is available for hire if you are a local dance teacher looking for space??

Last week I filmed a few funny videos for the PDC site to promote some of the products, here is one of them;


Since I last blogged I have entered the Pole Divas championships and will be taking part in the qualifying heats in Bristol so I need to make sure I get some serious practice in over the next 3 weeks.

Apologies to my lovely students who endured my evil spinning pole sessions yesterday, I know some of the ladies left bruised, battered and feeling rather nauseous but trust me they were not the only ones. Both the insides of my elbows and the backs of my knees have bruises, I have also have mildly aching shoulders which does not bode well for the final stages of ceiling painting today! Warning to my Thursday students that I may be whipping the same session out of the bag so be prepared for new bruises!

Off to hang mirrors - very exciting,

Stay Healthy,

Sam x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, that's funky music you have there! x

Ziggy