Saturday 31 May 2008

performance nerves again!

A brief blog today starting with this picture offering advice on how to keep your husband out of mischief; Keep him in a bag in the kitchen! No seriously this picture was taken last year on my husbands return from Thailand and after a few drinks Sid decided it would be fun to get into the bag. I am sure he will not thank me for posting this but hope you all find it amusing anyway.

I hope that I will see some of you at Annabel's tonight for our art of dance social. I am performing and am a little apprehensive as usual as I have overdone my training this week and am feeling a little fatigued but will do my best regardless. I am looking forward to seeing some of my other instructors performing as well as some of my students.

After all my indecision I have decided to enter Miss Pole Dance UK 2008, I know that I will be a nervous wreck by the time I get there but can't resit the temptation to get up and have a go.

I have just finished teaching a lovely group of ladies from Cardiff who are down on a hen weekend and now I am off home to ready myself for tonight. More blogging soon,

Stay healthy,

Sam x

2 comments:

Sarah Gail Designs said...

Oh, poor Sid!!!! I haven't laughed so much in ages, thanks Sam!!

Glamourpuss said...

Good news re MPD - I can't work out if it's in London or Brighton this year...

Puss