Tuesday 13 October 2009

A Short rant!

At long last the MP's are being forced to pay back our money although it seems they are not happy about it. I listened to Harriet  Harman's speech yesterday where she said she was "very sorry" for her expenses but I felt no sympathy; If I make a mistake with my business finances when I pay my PAYE or tax I cannot simply apologise, instead I will be either fined or dealt with by the courts. Click here for news of my local MP Linda Gilroy; she is refusing to divulge exactly how much she has been asked to pay back - so much for transparency!

I will keep the blog very short today as I have been writing an article for the pole dance community website so must return to do some essential art of dance work and boring data input! In the meantime you may want to check out the article on the gorgeous pole dancer Tracey Simmonds as well as viewing her latest instructional DVD's. Check out the picture below of Tracey doing the Brass monkey.



Stay Healthy,


Sam x

No comments: