Wednesday 29 April 2009

News from the fabulous world of pole dancing

Well for those of you who don't already know here are the results from this years MPD world championships that were held in Jamaica on Sunday:

1ST PLACE FELIX (Australia)
2ND PLACE JENYNE (US)
3RD PLACE ALEZIA (UK)

BEST TRICKS PANTERA (US)
BEST ENTERTAINER MARCELA (Brazil)
BEST COSTUME ALEZIA (UK)

It is fab news that Felix has won and I can't wait to see her winning performance! Fab to see the UK in the top 3!

More great news: The new pole dance community site is now open to the public, it is still a work in progress bit I think that as a portal site it will always be updating and developing. Anyone can register on the site and registration is free! More news on the PDC to follow.

Other pole new via Hayley's recent blog entitled Ouch!

You may be interested in my new favourite video which demonstrates the ultimate in control, flexibility, strength, musicality and fluidity:

Did I mention my new student who has her first pole dancing lesson tomorrow? The Lovely Ellie Hudson will commence her first half hour of pain tomorrow afternoon, judging by her recent blog it is not just me who has been putting her through her paces - Watch this space for pictures of Ellie conquering the pole!

My last bit of news is not pole related at all but is something that I really wanted to share with you. Check out the guest blog by the fabulous Amytree on the wonder that is Flat Stanley and watch out for flat Sam!

More news to follow,

Stay Healthy,

Sam x

1 comment:

Glamourpuss said...

Apparently Felix is English - I had no idea!

Puss