Friday 4 January 2008

knee pain and other ailments


There are lots of ways to keep fit but kneeling on a hard cold wood floor removing about 3000 tacks is not my idea of a nice workout. The problem is that you either kill your knees by kneeling or kill your lower back by stooping forwards to protect your knees. Neither is recommended. I can't believe that some people do this for a living, rather them than me.
I have just taught an hour on the pole and found it quite difficult due to the aching joints and two week break from being on the pole. I am just about to teach for another hour so will keep it brief again - normality will resume after the refurb and I will be full of useful fitness advice!
Please ignore Jo's blog as she is evil (only joking!), they don't call her the Lordette of darkness for no reason!
Stay healthy,
Sam x

3 comments:

ArtofdanceJo said...

You haven't seen my latest blog, have you???!!!!!
Jo
xxxx

Lola Cherry Cola said...

Wow, once that's all done it will be stunning. Good luck with the refurb.

MrsG said...

Sorry I could't make it in today - I seem to have ended up with a honking cough and a head full of fudge. Ick. xx