Wednesday 11 February 2009

Sleep Deprivation



Thanks to my neighbours for partying until 5.45am this morning, as a result my husband and I were awake all night, even when the music stopped just before 6am we only had an hour and a half reprieve before the JCB and jack-hammer arrived to remove the concrete foundations from the house adjacent to us. As you can imagine I am feeling completely shattered today especially after giving blood yesterday. I will blog about giving blood later.

Please excuse my tired state today which will probably affect my writing so I will keep today's blog fairly brief.

It seems the recent South Devon College saga is still ongoing with more debates and online discussions including the following: Scott Douglas's blog, 7.62 justice blog, Buzzchow's blog and Average Joe's blog to name but a few. Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion and the ongoing debate is actually good for the modern pole dancing industry, oh and I now have my own news pages on Wikio and Daylife!

Life at the art of dance is still manic with preparations for our performances on Saturday at the Masquerade Ball at the officers mess Stonehouse to raise money for Help the Heroes. Sue, Jo & I are opening the event with a pole & Burlesque show which I hope to video and post next week. Tomorrow Jo and I are adding the finishing touches to our pending DVD so hope to have news on that ASAP. Also check out Rosanna's blog for news from her holiday to Egypt and other smugness!

Despite my tiredness I am now off to join Jo's 6.15pm class for more punishment!

Stay healthy,

Sam x

1 comment:

Glamourpuss said...

That Scott Dounglas piece wound me right up. Have left a snotty comment. Blogged about this yesterday and got some interesting comments.

Puss