Tuesday 10 March 2009

The day of reckoning looms

As many of you will know I will be appearing on TV on Thursday, the programme will be aired at 8pm on BBC3 as part of the Real Britain series ( I think my bit may be on at 8.30pm but am not too sure). I have been reassured by various people at the BBC that the documentary will portray pole dancing in a positive light but I also know that the series editors have to make 'good TV' so I will reserve my judgement on the programme until after it has been aired. You can watch the programme on the BBC i-player.

I will blog again after the event and will look forward to your feedback. All I can guarantee you is that my fall off the pole at Miss Pole Dance UK 2008 is bound to be included so you can have great fun at my expense as I plummet towards the ground at speed, not a death drop I had planned!


I will also blog at a later date about a new pole dancing competition for 2009 which may not be the fitness competition that it claims to be!

I do hope you enjoy the documentary.......

Stay Healthy,

Sam x

2 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

I am very excited for you! Hope I get home in time to catch it.

As to competitions, they seem to be proliferating at present.

Puss

JasonParlour said...

It was good to see the documentary on BBC3 on catchup today.. just a shame (amongst other things) that despite the audience being 80% women, 95% of the crowd shots were of guys cheering on!