Sunday 6 April 2008

Lazy Sunday blog


Firstly news on new staff member Kelly, pictured left, who may have found us a new venue in Torquay, fingers crossed. Kelly is whizzing through her staff training and looks set to be a fantastic teacher, I will upload a video of her in the next few days.


Yesterday I participated in Nixi's flexibility class which was not for the faint hearted. This class was not the gentle yoga class I was expecting but instead was a beasting for every muscle in my body. It was great but very hard work, hopefully if I follow Nixi's advice I will be doing the box splits very soon. Well done to all those who survived the class, I am sure some people will be feeling the effects today.
Today has been a fairly relaxing day for me catching up with family members, I did a small amount of housework this morning before venturing of to see my Dad, then my Mum, then Jo then My Nan and Grandad. All seemed well. I have quite a hectic week to look forward too so I am having a relaxing evening in front of the TV.



The gorgeous Georgina Gala aka Sue (pictured left) popped in on Thursday evening and let me take a video of her doing her class Black Velvet routine- video to follow. I have also added some new images to her blog page, follow the link above to see them.
Lastly here are a few links for some brand new videos from the amazing Pantera, for those of you who are not familiar with the lady she is one of the leaders in the world of Pole tricks and is famed for her video Pole Tricks 101:
Well the sofa and dressing gown are calling so I am going to sign off now, enjoy the rest of your weekend
Stay Healthy,
Sam x

2 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

I wuv Pantera. She's so lovely.

Puss

Nicola said...

Thanks for the positive feed back Sam, it was fun and i even ended up a bit sore the next day!hehe
Those pantera videos are awesome, she is super duper strong and flexible, and makes it look so damn easy!! One day i tell you, ONE DAY!
See you soon gorgeous xxx