Sunday 15 January 2012

Kirstie Tancock - one very brave lady.


I have just finished my interview with CF sufferer and double lung transplant survivor Kirstie Tancock.  I first met Kirstie when I performed alongside her at the Exeter University Pole Dancers charity showcase for Help for Heroes where we performed alongside local Marines.  I was unaware of Kirstie's battle with CF and was just amazed by her natural grace on the pole. I became aware of  Kirstie's predicament through a mutual friend and fellow CF sufferer Kimberley Liane Neill. (my first blog about Kim - a very brave bunny) Both ladies have shown me incredible bravery and determination as well as a natural ability to pole dance.

Some of you may have seen Kirstie in recent media articles and the moving BBC 3 documentary 'Love on the Transplant list' directed by Mel Beer.

Please take a moment to read my interview with  Kirstie.

Stay Healthy,

Sam x

No comments: